Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Everyone Who Makes Themselves Important Will Be Made Humble


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Zechariah 10,11,12; Psalms 126; Luke 14

Everyone
Who Makes Themselves Important
Will Be Made Humble

Scripture

Luke 14

11 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

Observation


Pride is my biggest enemy. How about you? Maybe you are too proud to admit it?

Serving God by serving others without worrying about being recognized should be the number one goal in my life.

The only thing that gets in the way of achieving this goal is “me”.

Do you have an “I” problem too?

Everyday you and I must humble ourselves and allow Jesus Christ to take His place as Lord of our lives.

 “Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5

 Application

 I will ask the Lord to be Lord of my life today. I will yield control of my life to Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Take control of my life today. Give me Your heart for those around me. Give me Your eyes. Give me the desire to serve You today with all of my heart and soul. Don’t let sin creep into my life and cause me to get off track today. Be glorified and exalted through my life today. You are Worthy of All Praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: