Friday, October 17, 2014

Have You Noticed My Servant Job? He Is The Finest Man In All The Earth. He Is Blameless – A Man Of Complete Integrity.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Have You Noticed My Servant Job?
He Is The Finest Man In All The Earth.
He Is Blameless – A Man Of Complete Integrity.

You and I can live extraordinary lives too!

Scripture

Job 1

Then the Lord asked Satan, “Have you noticed my servant Job? He is the finest man in all the earth. He is blameless—a man of complete integrity. He fears God and stays away from evil.”

Observation

What would God say about you? What would God say about me? 

“A man (or woman) of complete integrity” is that a description of whom we are? 

I also read about Stephen this morning in Acts 6, “Everyone liked this idea, and they chose the following: Stephen (a man full of faith and the Holy Spirit) …”

Both of these men lived extraordinary lives of faith … you and I can do the same thing.
You and I can live extraordinary lives! 

We can be examples of faith too. We can fear God and stay away from evil.  

Maybe one day the LORD will ask Satan, “Have you noticed my servant Eddy (put your name in place of mine)? He is the finest man in all the earth. He is blameless – a man of complete integrity. 

He fears God and stays away from evil.”

Application

I want to live in such a way that it catches God’s attention. I want to make Him smile!  How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be a man of faith. Help me to be a man of integrity. Help me to fear You and stay away from evil. You are Lord of Lords and King of Kings. You are my God.

Daily Bible Reading Job 1,2; Acts 6,7

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: