Saturday, October 11, 2014

I Will Sing Praises To My God With My Dying Breath


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Nehemiah 5,6; Psalms 146; Luke 24

I Will
Sing Praises
To My God With My Dying Breath

Scripture

Psalms 146

Praise the Lord! Let all that I am praise the Lord.

    I will praise the Lord as long as I live.
    I will sing praises to my God with my dying breath.


Observation

Praise the LORD! Let all that I am praise the LORD. I will praise the LORD as long as I live. I will sing praises to my God with my dying breath.

Worship is not just for Sunday mornings! I love Sundays and I am already looking forward to our praise and worship time tomorrow morning, but let’s not wait until Sunday!

Let’s praise Him right now!

Application

I will praise the LORD all day today. Let all that I am praise the LORD!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, You made heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them. You keep every promise forever. You give justice to the oppressed and food to the hungry. You free the prisoners. You open the eyes of the blind. You lift up those who are weighed down. You love the godly. You protect the foreigners among us. You care for the orphans and widows, but You frustrate the plans of the wicked. You will reign forever.  Praise the Lord! Psalm 146:6-10


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: