Monday, October 06, 2014

For The Son Of Man Came To Seek And Save Those Who Are Lost


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Esther 9,10; Luke 19

For The Son Of Man
Came To
Seek And Save Those Who Are Lost

If you were to die today where would you spend eternity? 

Scripture

Luke 19

10 For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost.”

Observation

Do you remember when you were spiritually lost? Has there ever been a time in your life when you turned from sin and self and turned to the Lord Jesus Christ and asked Him to save you?

  1. If you were to die today where would you spend eternity?

  1. If you were at Heaven’s gate and God asked you, “Why should I let you into my Heaven?” What would you say to Him?

Salvation is a conversion experience. Zacchaeus was spiritually lost and Jesus saved him.

What is your story? How did you come to put your faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for your salvation? Think about what I just asked … do you have a God story?

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? Yes … Not yet?

Application

I will continue to share the Gospel with every one I can.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I thank You for my salvation. Thank You for bringing someone into my life to tell me about Jesus. Help me to do the same thing for the people that You bring into my life. Don’t let me miss an opportunity to share my faith.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: