Monday, October 13, 2014

I know That You O LORD Are Always With Me. I Will Not Be Shaken.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Nehemiah 9,10; Acts 2

I know That You O LORD
Are Always With Me.
I Will Not Be Shaken.

No wonder my heart is glad!

Scripture


Acts 2

25 King David said this about him:
‘I see that the Lord is always with me.
    I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.


Psalm 16
I praise the Lord, because he guides me,
    and in the night my conscience warns me.
I am always aware of the Lord's presence;
    he is near, and nothing can shake me.

And so I am thankful and glad,
    and I feel completely secure,


Observation

Peter knew that King David said this in Psalm 16 about Jesus Christ. What an amazing knowledge of the word of God!

Even though these words are prophetic and speak about our Lord and Savior I still agree with them for my life today. And so I say, “I see that the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. And so I am thankful and glad, and I feel completely secure.

Do these verses speak to you as well?

Application

Monday … it means we have a week ahead of us! Lets claim these verses as we take on this week. I will not be shaken! How about you?



Prayer

Heavenly Father, keep me safe for I have come to you for refuge. I say to You O Lord, “You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from You.” The godly people in the land are my true heroes! I take pleasure in them!

Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine. The land You have given me is a pleasant land. What a wonderful inheritance!

I will bless You O Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know that You O Lord are always with me. I will not be shaken, for You are right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice. My body rests in safety. You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever.

Daily Bible Reading “Nehemiah 9,10; Acts 2”

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: