Saturday, July 04, 2020

But To The Son He Says, Your Throne, O God, Endures Forever And Ever. You Rule With A Scepter Of Justice


But To The Son He Says,
Your Throne, O God, Endures Forever And Ever.
You Rule With A Scepter Of Justice
Scripture
Hebrews 1
8 But to the Son he says,
Your throne, O God, endures forever and ever.
    You rule with a scepter of justice.
9 You love justice and hate evil.
    Therefore, O God, your God has anointed you,
    pouring out the oil of joy on you more than on anyone else.”
Observation
Who is Jesus to you? Is He just someone that you have heard about. Is He just a prophet or a spiritual leader to you. How important is He to you … important enough to spend time with every day? Is He Lord (Boss) of your life?
To the writer of the book of Hebrews and most certainly to me -- Jesus Christ is God.
Who is Jesus to you?
Application
As I read Hebrews this week I will enjoy spending time with my Savior and my God … Jesus!
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word. Help me to enjoy reading it this week. Show me new things from Your Word especially from the book of Hebrews. Thank You for my family. Help me enjoy spending time with all of them this week.
Daily Bible Reading: 2 Kings 15,16; Hosea 1; Hebrews 1



No comments: