Saturday, July 25, 2020

When You Go Through Deep Waters, I Will Be With You. When You Go Through Rivers Of Difficulty, You Will Not Drown. When You Walk Through The Fire Of Oppression …


When You Go Through Deep Waters, I Will Be With You.
When You Go Through Rivers Of Difficulty, You Will Not Drown.
When You Walk Through The Fire Of Oppression …
Scripture

Isaiah 43

1 Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
    I have called you by name; you are mine.

2 When you go through deep waters,
    I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
    you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
    you will not be burned up;
    the flames will not consume you.
Observation
Trouble is something that is unavoidable. All of us try our best to avoid it, but trouble is coming our way. We are either presently in trouble, just got out of trouble, or we are getting ready to get hit with trouble.
It is not if … but when!
Like it or not (and none of us like it) trials and difficult times are a part of life. Jesus said in John 16:33, I have told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have troubles. But be brave! I have defeated the world!”
God doesn't promise us trouble free lives. He promises us that He will be with us as we go through the trials of life. Yes, He will be with us as we go through difficult times. 
Trust Him!
Application
When I am going through a difficult time I will seek the Lord's face. I will hold on to the promise that Jesus has given me Matthew 28:20b “... And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
How about you? How will you handle trouble when it comes your way?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank You for taking such good care of me. I know that you are holding me in Your hand and no one can pluck me out of Your hand. I am secure. No matter what happens You are right there to protect me. Nothing can touch my life without Your permission. Nothing! I know that You are constantly working in my life.
I pray for the person who reads this blog. Help them to trust in You when they are clobbered by adversity. Give me them strength. Help them to walk by faith.
Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 43,44,45; 1 Peter 4
> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.



No comments: