Saturday, July 29, 2006

A Full Life

Isaiah 57; Isaiah 58; Isaiah 59; Psalm 103; 2 Peter 3

Scripture

Psalm 103:5 He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's!


Observation

David looks at his life and realizes how good he has it! God filled David’s life with good things. God renewed David’s strength like an eagle’s!


Application

God has blessed me with so much. My life is filled with good things! As I move all of our stuff into storage it is evident that God has poured out his blessings on Kathy and me.


Prayer


Heavenly Father, you are so good to me. My life is filled with so many good things. Thank you for directing my life. May I please you today with my attitude. May my heart be right before you.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: