Monday, July 24, 2006

Way More Than Big, He is Indescribable!

Isaiah 40; Isaiah 41; Isaiah 42; 1 Peter 3

Scripture

Isaiah 40:12 ”Who else has held the oceans in his hand? Who has measured off the heavens with his fingers? Who else knows the weight of the earth or has weighed out the mountains and the hills?” 26 Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? He brings them out one after another, calling each by its name. And he counts them to see that none are lost or have strayed away. Don't you know that the LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth? He never grows faint or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. 29 He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; he offers strength to the weak. 30 Even youths will become exhausted, and young men will give up. 31 But those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.


Observation


God is Indescribable! He is the Mighty Creator God. He never grows weary. He never gets tired. For those of us who are tired and worn out He can renew our strength. We will fly high like eagles!


Application


This week we are moving out of the house that we have lived in for the past three years. We have to finish packing and move everything we own into storage. I look to my God to renew my strength and to give me energy to be able to complete the task.

Prayer


Heavenly Father, I am glad that I don’t worship an idol made by someone’s hands and that is placed on a shelf. I worship a Mighty Creator God that is all Powerful. Thank you for giving me energy and strength to move boxes today! Thank you for providing everything I need to live. Help me to please you this week with my attitude. Guard my heart and keep me close to you!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like verse 26. I NOW see myself as one of God's stars. No matter what, he has never given up on ME! He has continually called me until I strayed No Longer! When I was at my lowest, it was only God and his Grace that brought me back!

I know that what ever he has in store for me will be in his time, not mine, but for those who wait upon the Lord... THEY WILL FIND NEW STRENGTH. God Will provide me with a Wonderful life, His plan for me is Perfect! I am learning everyday to settle into that acceptance.

God please continue to Fill me with your Grace, Strength, Patience and Guidance!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, MY STRENGTH, MY MIND!!!

BETH

Eddy Williams said...

Beth,

He is Awesome isn't He! It brings me great joy to see what God is doing in your life!

Thanks for all your help with the mission team's need!

Thanks for taking time to write!

I am going to Daytona Beach this morning to meet with a small mission team that is going to Cuba in September!