Sunday, July 16, 2006

Perfect Peace!

Isaiah 25-28; Hebrews 13

Scripture

Isaiah 26:3 “You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you.

Observation

Isaiah has the secret for a life of peace. You just need to set your mind on the Lord and trust totally on Him.

Application

This verse comes to my mind more than any other memory verse that I have ever memorized. During the night this is the verse that normally comes to my mind before any other. God reminds me with this verse that he can handle the circumstances of my life if I keep my mind focused on Him and totally trust Him for help.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for this verse that has been branded into my heart. Thank you for every memory verse that you have given me. Help me to guard more verses in my heart so I can stay close to you and away from sin.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: