Sunday, July 30, 2006

We Are So Blessed!

Isaiah 60; Isaiah 61; Isaiah 62; John 1

Scripture

John 1:16 “We have all benefited from the rich blessings he brought to us--one gracious blessing after another.”

Observation

God wants to bless us. He wants to pour out His blessings on us. He has blessed us so much already. Moses brought the law, but God's unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ. The United States is a blessed country. God pours out blessings on believers and non-believers alike. But those that have a personal relationship with Christ are the only ones that can live life to its fullest and enjoy God’s blessings to the Max!


Application


I will think today about all God’s blessings that I have received and will give Him Praise!



Prayer


Heavenly Father, I can’t count all my blessings that you have poured out on me! I am not worthy to receive them, but thank you for each one. You are a Very, Very Good Heavenly Father!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God doesn't seek perfect people, only willing ones.

When I didn't seem to know what to say, God gave me the words to say and calmed me when I had to say them.

When I am weak and ask God for help, he is always there!

When I have taken on too much work and never thought I'd get completed for one reason or another, though it may not be in my time or someone elses, it has always been done in HIS time. The
the Lord gave me the power and strength through Grace and HE was with me to see each task completed because it was to serve and to please HIM.

I am blessed by GOD each and every day and it starts when I open my eyes and can see the beauty of the world that he created! I am blessed that I have the freedom to choose how to spend my day to help make that day more beautiful, not just for myself but for others.

I am blessed by God because sometime during the day, probably many, many times, God will speak to me, I only need to be listening!!

Father, forgive me when I look at my weakness instead of my strengths as I face a challenge. Help me to remember that you are always there to help me when I ask.

You are a Mighty and Awesome God and a Wonderful Father!

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Eddy Williams said...

Beth,

You know that you should do your own blog each day. It doesn't take that much extra time. If you read a passage then just take a minute to write the S.O.A.P.

Eddy