Monday, November 16, 2009

All For His Glory

2 Corinthians 3; 2 Corinthians 4; 2 Corinthians 5; 2 Corinthians 6
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

2 Corinthians 4

15 All of this is for your benefit. And as God’s grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory.

Observation

Those that are Christ-followers have the task of taking the Good News “The Gospel” to the world, to everyone. As more and more people come to Christ there will be more and more thanksgiving and God will receive more and more glory.
We exist to make Jesus famous one life at a time so that God can receive more and more glory.

Application

I will boldly share my faith today because Jesus is Lord of my life.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, for I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes – help me live out this verse today as I serve at Mission Tampa.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: