Friday, November 06, 2009

Take Your Troubles to The Lord

Job 30; Psalm 120; Galatians 3; Galatians 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 120

1 I took my troubles to the LORD;
I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer.

Observation

Troubles, everybody has them, but not everybody knows where to take them. People commit suicide; people go into severe depression, because they don’t know what to do with their troubles.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.
Psalm 34:7

So take it to the Lord in prayer!

Application

The Lord is my strength. I will call on Him when something is troubling me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word. Thank You that I can call on You 24/7 and You are always ready to hear me and answer my cry for help. You have always helped me. You have always been there for me in the past and I know that You will be there in the future for me too!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: