Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Encourage each other…

Psalm 124; 2 Corinthians 11; 2 Corinthians 12; 2 Corinthians 13
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

2 Corinthians 13

11 Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.

Observation

How do you close your letters … or emails? I like the way Paul closed his letter. He did it with a reminder to be joyful, to grow up, to encourage each other and to live and peace and harmony. Then the God of love and peace with be with you.

When there is no peace and when there is not harmony in relationships you can count on this that God is not number one in their lives.

Encourage each other…who can we encourage today. Can we write a note, make a phone call, or maybe several notes and several phone calls. Who needs to hear your voice today?

Application

I will look for someone to encourage today with a call and a note.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be a peacemaker today. Use me to encourage someone. You are the Mighty God. You are the lifter up of my head. I pray that You direct my path today. Help me be a light for someone today that brings someone closer to You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: