Friday, November 13, 2009

Love is Usually Everything That I’m Not…

Job 39; Job 40; 1 Corinthians 13; 1 Corinthians 14
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

1 Corinthians 13

4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Observation

When you look at the life of Christ you see an example of how “love” is to be lived out don’t you, but we fall so short of His example…at least I do.

Love is patient and kind…Hmmm

Love is not rude…oops

Love is not irritable…rats

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Application

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. I will hold on to this verse today!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me never to give up, never to lose faith, help me to always be hopeful, and help me endure through every difficult circumstance. Help someone that needs Your encouragement read these verses today. You are the God of all comfort and all compassion. I pray that my friends who are struggling with life’s difficulties, I pray that they turn to You today for help.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: