Thursday, November 05, 2009

God Chose “Me”

Job 28; Job 29; Galatians 1; Galatians 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Galatians 1

15 But even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace. Then it pleased him 16 to reveal his Son to me so that I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles.

Observation

God chose “me” before I was even born. Now that is a truth that can keep me singing all day today. It is great to know that God doesn’t just save us, but He also chooses us. It is wonderful to know that the Creator of this Universe decided before I was born to choose me. It had nothing to do with me. It is not because I am special, no He chose me because He wanted to choose me and it had nothing to do with “me” and who I am.

It is a privilege and a huge responsibility to be chosen. But if you are a Christ-follower then you have been chosen too!

Application

I will thank God for allowing me to know Him. I know that I have been chosen to take the message of the Gospel to a lost world just like Paul.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for choosing me to take Your Gospel to the world that has not yet heard and to those that have not yet said “Yes” to the Gospel message. I pray that You keep me from sin so that I will be effective in sharing my faith. Keep me focused on Your will. Don’t let me settle for less.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: