Friday, November 27, 2009

Hearts in Tune With You Lord

Psalm 125; Matthew 26; Matthew 27
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 125

1 Those who trust in the LORD are as secure as Mount Zion;
they will not be defeated but will endure forever.
2 Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem,
so the LORD surrounds his people, both now and forever.
3 The wicked will not rule the land of the godly,
for then the godly might be tempted to do wrong.
4 O LORD, do good to those who are good,
whose hearts are in tune with you.
5 But banish those who turn to crooked ways, O LORD.
Take them away with those who do evil.

Observation

What kind of heart do you want or do you have? I want a heart in tune with the Lord. Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people, both now, and forever. Have you ever been in a valley with mountains surrounding you?
Trust in the Lord, if you do, God says that you will be as secure as Mt. Zion. Mt. Zion was the mountain or hill in the city of Jerusalem.

Application

I will ask God for a heart that is in tune with His.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that you surround me like the mountains that surround Jerusalem. I am secure in You. You are my protection. Give me a heart that is in tune with Your heart.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: