Saturday, November 07, 2009

Don’t Quit Doing Good

Job 31; Job 32; Galatians 5; Galatians 6
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Galatians 6

9Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Observation

Do you ever want to quit? Do you ever think that what you are doing is not working? You do good, but you don’t see results? Paul says to you and me this morning, “don’t become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest.” Keep on doing good. Keep on plugging away and you will received a harvest. The harvest is always later than when you have sown. It is never at the same time.

Application

I will hold on to God’s faithfulness and I will keep on doing good and I will wait for the harvest.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to do good to those that You bring into my life. Help me not to give up. Show me the way I should go and I will be obedient. I pray for Your direction today. You are a Mighty God. Thank You for such wonderful Christian friends. Bless Dave and Ann Tucker today for being so good to us.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

1 comment:

Rick Morgan said...

thanks for all the good you do for the Lord and for the people of our church.