Sunday, November 29, 2009

Always…Never…All

1 Thessalonians 4; 1 Thessalonians 5; 2 Thessalonians 1; 2 Thessalonians 2; 2 Thessalonians 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

1 Thessalonians 5

16 Always be joyful. 17 Never stop praying. 18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Observation

Always…Never…All…these are words that should describe your life in Christ, but do they?

Is it hard for you to always be joyful and thankful in all circumstances? But this is God’s will for you and me if we belong to Jesus.

So lets never stop praying.

Application

I will meditate on these verses during the day.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to “always” be joyful, help me to be thankful in all circumstances, and don’t let me ever stop praying because I know that this is God’s will for me in Christ Jesus.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: