Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trouble, Trouble, Trouble

Job 41; Job 42; 2 Corinthians 1; 2 Corinthians 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

2 Corinthians 1

3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. 4 He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.

Observation

Trouble …you are either in trouble right now, or have just come through a time of trouble or you are getting ready for a time of trouble in the near future because none of us are exempt from trouble!
We wouldn’t know God’s comfort if we didn’t experience trials and troubles and we wouldn’t be able to comfort others if we hadn’t gone through trouble ourselves.

Application

I will call on the Lord because He is my strength. He will walk with me through everything that I am going through.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for being the God of all comfort and all compassion. I know that you understand everything that is happening in my life and I know that You will take care of my family and me. You are a Mighty God.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: