Friday, April 23, 2010

A Cup of Cold Water…Giving Does Not Go Unnoticed!

1 Samuel 27; Psalm 141; 1 Chronicles 9; Matthew 10
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Matthew 10

42And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."

Observation

Your giving and my giving will not go unnoticed by our Lord. He will reward us no matter how small the gift. When we do things for others, no matter how small, those deeds will not go unnoticed … even a cup of cold water given in His Name.
So what are we going to give someone today? Lets look for opportunities to be generous.

Application

I will look for some way to do something for someone today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, as I go to this conference today help me help someone else. Guide me to someone that needs help today. You are the Mighty God. Thank You for using someone like me. I pray that You would use our church today to touch the lives of those that live around them.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: