Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Will Sing To The Lord In The Morning!

1 Samuel 19; 1 Chronicles 7; Psalm 59; Matthew 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Psalm 59

16 But I will sing of your strength,
in the morning I will sing of your love;
for you are my fortress,
my refuge in times of trouble.
17 O my Strength, I sing praise to you;
you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God.

Observation

His enemies are hunting down David and you wouldn’t think that he had much to sing about but he had plenty of reasons to sing to His God. David knew how to praise the Lord.

When was the last time you sang praises to God?
Do you make it a habit to sing praises to Him?
Why not start singing this morning? You can use this part of Psalm 59 and sing it back to God.

Application

I will sing to the Lord this morning. I will give Him praise.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, with my heart I will make known your righteousness! I will sing of the Mercies of the Lord. I will sing of Your strength and I will sing of Your love. You are my Fortress, You are my Strength!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: