Thursday, April 01, 2010

Grateful Hearts

Judges 11; Judges 12; Psalm 50; 2 Corinthians 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Psalm 50

14 Make thankfulness your sacrifice to God,
and keep the vows you made to the Most High.

15 Then call on me when you are in trouble,
and I will rescue you,
and you will give me glory.”

23 But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me.
If you keep to my path,
I will reveal to you the salvation of God.”

Observation

How thankful are we? How thankful are you? How thankful am I? God accepts our thankfulness as a sacrifice to Him. If we remember to be thankful then we can call on God when we are in trouble and He will rescue us!

Application

I will be thankful to my God even though not everything seemed to work out today, but then maybe they did and I don’t realize it yet.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to have a grateful heart. Don’t let me complain. I am blessed. I pray for those that are struggling with grief and loss today. Give them strength. I pray that you would comfort them. Draw them near to You Lord and minister to them. We take our health for granted when we shouldn’t. We need to be thankful for the health that you have given us today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: