Saturday, April 10, 2010

Let God Brag On You!

1 Samuel 8; 1 Samuel 9; 1 Samuel 10; 2 Corinthians 10
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

2 Corinthians 10

18 When people commend themselves, it doesn’t count for much. The important thing is for the Lord to commend them.

Observation

We serve an audience of ONE! Don’t ever forget that important fact. The important thing is for the Lord to commend you!

Application

I will serve and try to please an audience of ONE today. His name is Jesus!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me please You today. Put on my heart the things that I need to do today. Put on my heart the things that I need to think about today. You are a Mighty God. You are worthy to be praised!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: