Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tired, Weary, Jesus Will Give You Rest…

1 Samuel 28; 1 Samuel 29; Psalm 109; Matthew 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Matthew 11

28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."


Observation

If you are a Christian and you are tired and weary then I might ask you why don’t you rest in Jesus? Why don’t you get yoked with Jesus? His yoke is easy and His burden is light. So if you are weighted down, burdened by lots of stuff, then maybe you are not yoked to Jesus. Maybe you are carrying everything yourself. Why not cast all of that stuff on Jesus.

Application

I will cast all of my cares on Him, because He cares for me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me insight today I want to learn from You. Show me what I need to learn today. Help me rely on You today and not on my own strength. I want to be yoked with Jesus today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: