Friday, November 05, 2010

Chosen By God

Job 28; Job 29; Galatians 1; Galatians 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Chosen By God


Scripture

Galatians 1

15 But even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace. Then it pleased him 16 to reveal his Son to me so that I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles.

Observation

To think that God chose me before I was even born is amazing, but it is true. Just as Paul was chosen and called each Christ follower has been chosen and called and it is by God’s marvelous grace. We don’t deserve it.

I am called to proclaim the Good News of the Lord Jesus Christ just as every Christian is called and every Christian is chosen. We are called and chosen to take the Gospel to those that do not know Christ. It is our life’s ambition or at least it should be.

How are we doing with the task that God has chosen us for? Do you need to get back into the battle? Have you let yourself get sidetracked?

Application

I am going to continue to serve the Lord with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my strength because I have been chosen and called to serve Him. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I don’t know why you chose me and called me because I don’t deserve it. But I am glad very glad that you did. Help me to be a good servant. Help me stay away from sin. Give me a heart for people. Help my focus be on them and not on myself. You are Wonderful. You have been so good to me. I pray that You would continue to bless our church. I pray that You would continue to have Your hand on our fellowship. I pray for Bruce and Heather and I pray that You bless them today in a Mighty way.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: