Friday, November 26, 2010

Jesus … Coming in His Glory … Are You Ready?

Matthew 23; Matthew 24; Matthew 25
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Jesus … Coming in His Glory … Are You Ready?

Scripture

Matthew 25

31 “But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered in his presence,…”

Observation

I am looking forward to the day that the Son of Man comes in His glory, and sits on His glorious throne. How about you? I can’t even imagine what that day will be like, can you? All the nations will be gathered and then Christ will separate the sheep from the goats. How many of those sheep will be from your work and from my work here on this earth? What countries will be impacted because of you and because of me?

What can we do different in 2011 to reach more people for Christ?

Application

I plan to help people more from the goat side to the sheep side … how about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I look forward to seeing Jesus in all His glory sitting on His glorious throne. I know that it is our task to help more people be ready for His second coming. Help me to be faithful. Keep me strong. Keep me focused. Thank You for blessing me so much.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: