Friday, November 12, 2010

Where Were You?

Job 37; Job 38; 1 Corinthians 12
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Where Were You?

Scripture

Job 38

4 “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell me, if you know so much.

Observation

When God laid the foundations of the earth I was on God’s mind and even then He knew my name. Before He laid the foundations of the earth He was thinking about me and He was thinking about You.

Job was getting a gentle reminder that God is God and we are not.

This world is totally out of control for you and me but our God is totally in control. Nothing gets by Him. For Him nothing ever gets out of His control.

Application

Today is a day to rely totally on God’s power and that is exactly what I am going to do.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me hear Your voice today clearly. Help me prepare to speak at Bear’s Memorial service. Give me Your words. Give me Your thoughts. Help me see what You want me to see today. Give Kathy and I direction. We want to please You today and be obedient to Your voice. Thank You for thinking about us even before You created this earth. You are an Awesome God.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: