Monday, November 15, 2010

YES! YES! YES! God’s Ultimate “YES” Jesus Christ!

Job 41; Job 42; 2 Corinthians 1; 2 Corinthians 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

YES! YES! YES! God’s Ultimate “YES” Jesus Christ!

Scripture

2 Corinthians 1

19 For Jesus Christ, the Son of God, does not waver between “Yes” and “No.” He is the one whom Silas, Timothy, and I preached to you, and as God’s ultimate “Yes,” he always does what he says.

20 For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory.

Observation

All God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” Knowing Christ and making Christ known to the rest of the world is what life is all about. Everything is fulfilled in Christ!

The Good News of Christ is a sweet fragrance to those that say, “yes” to Christ! Nothing is more important than sharing the Good News about Jesus Christ! Nothing…

Application

I will look for opportunities today to share the Good News!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am excited about this day. I don’t know what it brings but I know that there is people that will come across my path that need to hear about Jesus. Help me share with them in a way that is clear. I pray that they would be able to understand the Gospel. I pray that they would accept Christ, accept Your offer of salvation. I pray for my brother Rick today as he goes through surgery. I pray that You would be his strength and that You would guide the surgeon’s hands. I pray for Kathy today that You would bless her and help her with all that she has to do today. You are Mighty. You are Worthy of Praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: