Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lets Keep The Right Perspective

Psalm 124; 2 Corinthians 11; 2 Corinthians 12; 2 Corinthians 13
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Lets Keep The Right Perspective

Scripture

Psalm 124

1 What if the LORD had not been on our side?
8 Our help is from the LORD,
who made heaven and earth.

Observation

I think that when we encounter a week that has lots of things out of our control it is good to be reminded of this Psalm.

What if the Lord was not on my side? I would be in a heap of trouble if He were not on my side. The fact is that the Lord is on my side and the help that I need for every day crisis comes from the Creator that made the heaven and the earth.
Because the Lord is “my” shepherd I have everything I need. How about you?

Application

I will depend on the Lord today because I know that He is on my side and He is ready to help me if and when I call on Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it would be a terrible thing to not have You on my side. I am so glad that You decided to choose me and I am so glad that You pursued me and now I am one of Your children. It is nothing that I have done that makes me desirable to You. No You chose to save me before You created this earth. I don’t deserve Your love or Your divine care, but I am so glad that I can count on it.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: