Saturday, November 27, 2010

As Secure As Mount Zion

Psalm 125; Matthew 26; Matthew 27
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

As Secure As Mount Zion

Scripture

Psalm 125

1 Those who trust in the LORD are as secure as Mount Zion;
they will not be defeated but will endure forever.
2 Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem,
so the LORD surrounds his people, both now and forever.
4 O LORD, do good to those who are good,
whose hearts are in tune with you.

Observation

Psalm 125 is an encouraging Psalm to anyone that may be going through difficult times. God says that He surrounds his people just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, both now and forever and the last time I checked “forever” was a very long time.

“O LORD, do good to those who are good, whose hearts are in tune with You.”
If you have God on your side this morning what else do you need? Nada…

Application

I will meditate on this Psalm today and thank God for His wonderful care.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am so blessed, but I know I am blessed so that I can be a blessing to other people. Help me do just that today. Give me strength for this day. Direct my thoughts and my actions, may they be pleasing to You. I pray for our church. Help our people please You. I pray that Your Holy Spirit takes complete control of our worship service and everyone person senses Your presence and Your power. I pray that those in the service would be able to understand Your Gospel and I pray that all would be obedient to the message. You are Mighty. Nothing is too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: