Sunday, November 28, 2010

Praying for one another!

Matthew 28; 1 Thessalonians 1; 1 Thessalonians 2; 1 Thessalonians 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Praying for one another!

Scripture

1 Thessalonians 3

9 How we thank God for you! Because of you we have great joy as we enter God’s presence. 10 Night and day we pray earnestly for you, asking God to let us see you again to fill the gaps in your faith.

11 May God our Father and our Lord Jesus bring us to you very soon. 12 And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows. 13 May he, as a result, make your hearts strong, blameless, and holy as you stand before God our Father when our Lord Jesus comes again with all his holy people. Amen.

Observation

How many people did you pray for during the night? When you were awakened during the night did you pray while you were waiting to go back to sleep? Who did you pray for and what did you pray for them? I like Paul’s prayer in verses 11-13 where he prayed for them to have strong hearts and for their love to grow and overflow towards everyone. It is a great prayer for us to prayer for each other. Who needs this prayer today?

Application

I will pray for my people that I pray for to have a love that grows and overflows and I will pray that they would have strong hearts.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, all the people that I prayed for during the night could I add Paul’s prayer for them too. I pray that their love would grow and overflow on to everyone around them. I pray that you give them strong hearts. Use them for Your kingdom today. Thank You for allowing me to be blessed with so many friends.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: