Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blessings and Sharing the Good News!

Psalm 122; 1 Corinthians 9; 1 Corinthians 10; 1 Corinthians 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Blessings and Sharing the Good News!

Scripture

1 Corinthians 9

23 I do everything to spread the Good News and share in its blessings.

Observation

Last Sunday I watched as a lady that had just given her life to Christ was baptized. Dr. Waylon B. Moore had the privilege of baptizing her. It was after our morning worship service and there were still quite a few people in the Sanctuary to celebrate with her in this very special moment. I got to share in the blessings of the Gospel. She was at choir practice this Wednesday and stayed for our Prayer Rally.

God is so Good.

Application

I plan to continue to share the Good News and I plan to continue to share in its blessings.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray that You bless Sarah that came to Christ last week. Thank You that I was able to share in the blessings and see You change a life. I pray that more and more people will be saved at our church. I pray that Your blessings will pour down on our church as we share the Good News of Jesus with the lost around us. I pray for Bruce and Heather today that You would be their strength.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: