Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Always Work Enthusiastically For The Lord

Judges 8; Psalm 42; 1 Corinthians 15
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Always Work Enthusiastically For The Lord

Scripture

1 Corinthians 15

58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

Observation

Always...Did you hear what Paul said, He said, "Always work enthusiastically for the Lord." And why should we do that, we should do that because nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

So how will you serve the Lord today? How will I serve him?

Application

I will serve the Lord today enthusiastically. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me energy for this day. I want to serve You this entire day with enthusiasm and joy. It is my desire to serve You with all my heart today. Don't let me do anything else. Don't let me lose my enthusiasm for serving You. Help me to finish well.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: