Thursday, March 03, 2011

Slave Of Christ - R U Ready For Leadership

Numbers 32; Numbers 33; Mark 10
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Slave Of Christ - R U Ready For Leadership

Scripture

Mark 10

43 But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, 44 and whoever wants to be first among you must be the slave of everyone else. 45 For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

Observation

If you want to be a true leader in the Kingdom of God then you must become a slave to those around you. Ouch!

Application

I will act like I am a slave of Christ today and I will be willing to do whatever He leads me to do.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, since we don’t live in a society that has slaves I don’t think I fully understand what it means to be a slave of Christ. It is my desire to live today totally committed to serving You. Whatever You say to me I want to be able to do. Help me do just that today. Help me to hear Your voice and be obedient.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: