Wednesday, March 02, 2011

What Do You Mean, "If I Can"?

Numbers 30; Numbers 31; Mark 9
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


What Do You Mean, "If I Can"?

Scripture

Mark 9

23 “What do you mean, ‘If I can’?” Jesus asked. “Anything is possible if a person believes.”

24 The father instantly cried out, “I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!”

Observation

Here is a reminder for us today. There is not anything too hard for Jesus Christ. We need help with our unbelief. The problem is not whether God is able, because He is very able. The problem lies with our lack of faith. Here is my memory verse for this week, "Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance." I Cor. 13:7

Application

I will believe that anything is possible through Christ. I will never give up. I will not lose faith. I will always be hopeful. I will endure through every circumstance.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help my unbelief. Give me the faith that this father had. Give me faith for every circumstance that comes my way today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: