Monday, March 21, 2011

Bought With A High Price

Joshua 9; Joshua 10; Joshua 11; 1 Corinthians 6
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Bought With A High Price

Scripture

1 Corinthians 6

18 Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body. 19 Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, 20 for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.

Observation

You and I have been bought with a high price so we must honor God with our bodies. Are you involved in sexual sin? Are you looking at stuff on the internet that you know you shouldn't? Run...Run...Run...from sexual sin. Sexual immorality is a sin against your own body and it will mess you up and it will mess up all of your relationships with others that you love. Run.

Application

I will guard myself from sexual sin.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, keep me from sexual sin. Guard my heart. Protect my eyes. Don't let me focus on things that cause me to sin. Help me to walk in victory today. I pray for the men and women of our church I pray that they would walk in victory today and not fall into the trap of sexual immorality.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: