Sunday, March 20, 2011

Unbelievers

Joshua 7; Joshua 8; Psalm 69; 1 Corinthians 5
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Link
Unbelievers

Scripture

1 Corinthians 5

9 When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin. 10 But I wasn’t talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or are greedy, or cheat people, or worship idols. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that.

Observation

I believe that we sometimes think that unbelievers should act like believers and we have expectations for them that are not at all realistic. We should have expectations for those that claim to be Christ followers and they should not be involved in the sins of the world like those that don't know Christ.
We get this all mixed up. Unbelievers can't help the way they act because they do not have God's Holy Spirit living within them to help them. But we (Christians) have no excuse because we have Christ living within us.

There should be a huge difference in the way we act and behave and the way unbelievers act and behave.

Application

I will spend time this week with someone that needs Christ.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, direct me to someone that is open to the Gospel. Lead me to the right person that I can invest my time in so they can come to know You. Help us today please You with our actions as we go out to Feed the City.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: