Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mighty Hero!

Judges 6; Judges 7; Psalm 52; 1 Corinthians 14
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Mighty Hero!

Scripture

Judges 6

12 The angel of the Lord appeared to him and said, “Mighty hero, the Lord is with you!”

Observation

Deep down inside of you is a "mighty hero" if you will let Jesus Christ be Lord of your life. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I can do all things with Christ who strengthens me.

Is there a "mighty hero" lurking deep inside of you this morning? God plus you makes a majority.

If God is for you then who can be against you.

We are just like Gideon and we don't believe what God has promised us. God has given those that are in Christ all spiritual blessings in the heavenly realms. We don't lack one thing. We are equipped to be "mighty heroes".

God has already given us the victory. We are fighting a battle, but we already know that we are the winners.

So as you face today, I hope you remember these words as you go out to battle, "Mighty hero, the Lord is with you!”

Application

In humility, I accept the fact that I am a "mighty hero" and I go out in confidence knowing that today's battles have already been won.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be brave today as I face opposition, and as I go up against the challenges of the enemy. Don't let me give him any ground today. Don't let me sin. Keep me in the battle. I want to be a "mighty hero" for You today. You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Nothing is too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: