Sunday, March 13, 2011

Children of The Promise!

Deuteronomy 22; Deuteronomy 23; Deuteronomy 24; Galatians 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Children of The Promise!

Scripture

Galatians 4

6 And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” 7 Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.
28 And you, dear brothers and sisters, are children of the promise, just like Isaac.

Observation

What would it be like for you if you were born into a royal family and had a king for a father? Well if you have been born again then that is exactly what has happened to you. You are the child of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. You are royalty. So act like it!

If you have surrendered your life to the Lord Jesus Christ then you are a child of the promise, just like Isaac. Wow! Think about that!

Application

I will act like a King's kid today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for adopting me into Your family. I don't deserve it, but I am sure glad to be royalty. I know that all spiritual blessings are mine in Christ Jesus. Thank You for loving me and allowing me to have a place in Your kingdom. I know that I have been given this privilege and it is my responsibility to share with others how they can share in this same promise.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: