Saturday, March 12, 2011

Freedom ...Through Christ

Deuteronomy 19; Deuteronomy 20; Deuteronomy 21; Galatians 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Freedom ...Through Christ

Scripture

Galatians 3

22 But the Scriptures declare that we are all prisoners of sin, so we receive God’s promise of freedom only by believing in Jesus Christ.

Observation

I have just spent a week in a country where the people's freedom has been limited in many ways by the government, but one freedom that they can't take away is the freedom that comes from knowing Christ!

So many of the people on the island have been set free and it doesn't matter what personal freedoms may be missing they have the most important thing...freedom from the slavery of sin. Praise God!

Application

Freedom always comes at a high price. Our freedom from the slavery of sin came at the cost of God's only Son. He has set me free. I will not let sin reign in my life today because I have been set free.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for setting me free from the bondage of sin. I am no longer a slave to sin. I am a slave of Christ.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: