Saturday, March 26, 2011

It is Our Choice!

Joshua 23; Joshua 24; Psalm 44; 1 Corinthians 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

It is Our Choice!

Scripture

Joshua 24

15 "...But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.”

Observation

Joshua is 110 years old when he made this declaration. He was getting ready to die. He lived his whole life totally committed to the Lord. How are you doing with your commitment to the Lord? Do you need to make that commitment all over again or live up to the commitment that you made years ago? Is Jesus Christ both Lord and Savior of your life?

I want to finish well. I don't want to mess up. I don't want to fall into sin and mess up my life. What about you? Lets finish well!

Application

I desire to serve the Lord and I want to die serving Him. I don't ever want to mess up and do something stupid that would take me out of His service.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to serve You with all my heart and all my soul. Don't let me mess up and miss all the things that You have in store for us in Heaven. I don't want to miss any rewards that You have stored up for me. I want to serve You until I die. In fact, I want to die serving You some where in this world where the Gospel needs to be preached.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: