Thursday, March 17, 2011

WOW!

Deuteronomy 32; Deuteronomy 33; Deuteronomy 34; 1 Corinthians 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

WOW!


Scripture

1 Corinthians 2

9... “No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
and no mind has imagined
what God has prepared
for those who love him.”

Observation

What do you think about this verse? I think we have some pretty neat stuff ahead of us as followers of the Lord Jesus Christ. Just imagine the very best scenario for your future that you could possibly imagine and God says that what He has prepared for us is way beyond that! It is beyond our comprehension! Wow!

Application

I will enjoy this passage today. And I will thank God for being so wonderful to me. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are providing something for me that is so wonderful that my mind cannot even imagine how wonderful it will be. Wow! You are amazing. You are so good to me. Thank You for being my God. Thank You for giving me salvation and thank You for allowing me to have this friendship with You. You are Awesome.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


No comments: