Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Key To Life

Deuteronomy 30; Deuteronomy 31; Psalm 40; 1 Corinthians 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


The Key To Life

Scripture

Deuteronomy 30

19 “Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! 20 You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life. And if you love and obey the Lord, you will live long in the land the Lord swore to give your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.”

Observation

"Loving the Lord your God, obeying Him, and committing yourself firmly to Him, this is the Key to your Life." Hello...do I need to repeat this or did you get it. If you are going through life all depressed and wondering what life is all about here is your answer. You were created for a relationship with God. He made you to bless you, but He can't bless you unless you choose to love, obey, and commit yourself to Him. It is as simple as that. Will you make the choice between life and death today? I hope that you choose life. I hope that you choose to be blessed rather than cursed. It is up to you. What are you going to do?

Application

I will continue to challenge men and women to make the life or death decision and I will pray for them that they choose "life".

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that Your plan includes all of my family and friends. You saved me for a reason and it was for me to influence my friends. I pray that the people in my life would make the right choice and that they would choose life. Turn their hearts towards you. I pray for their salvation. I pray that they would continue being drawn closer to You each and every day. I pray that Your hand would continue to stay on our church family and that our church would continue to reach out to our city.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: