Friday, March 18, 2011

Give God a Reason to Smile Today

Joshua 1; Joshua 2; Psalm 37; 1 Corinthians 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Give God a Reason to Smile Today

Scripture

Psalm 37

23 The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.

Observation

Can you think about God delighting in every detail of your life? The God of this Universe delights in those that live and walk with Him. To think that you and I can bring delight to the One that created us is totally amazing. I love it. God is so good. Psalm 37 is one of my favorite passages in all of scripture. It is filled with God's promises concerning us and it shows how God feels about us. Even as sinful as we are we can bring a smile to God's face. He delights in us when we walk close to Him.

Application

I will stay away from sin today so that I can bring a smile to God's face. I will reflect on Psalm 37 today and all it says to me about God's love for me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me today please You with the way I live and the way I think. I pray that You guide me and direct my thoughts and my actions. Thank You for giving me another year of life and another year of good health. You are Wonderful. You are the Mighty God. You are my Savior.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: