Saturday, February 04, 2012

Praying God’s Word For Those Serving Christ Overseas

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Exodus 37,38; Psalms 19; Acts 11

Praying God’s Word For Those Serving Christ Overseas

Scripture

Acts 11

21 The power of the Lord was with them, and a large number of these Gentiles believed and turned to the Lord. 

Observation

Some of our best friends are in India right now sharing Jesus with folks in the southern part of that country. I have been praying for them asking God to use them in a mighty way and that many people would be saved. I believe that they are doing medical missions in the morning and preaching to the masses in outdoor meetings in the evenings. I went with them to Uganda, Africa about three years ago and God blessed our efforts in miraculous ways. 

Millie and Hugh Roberts have been making trips and taking teams to Africa, India, and South America now for quite a few years now. God has tremendously blessed their efforts. I am happy to be able to pray for them over the next couple of weeks as they serve our Lord in India. 

As I read God’s Word this morning and discovered Acts 11:21 I realized that this verse is a great prayer for me to pray for them as they witness in India. “The power of the Lord was with them, and a large number of these Gentiles believed and turned to the Lord.” Acts 11:21

“I pray that the power of the Lord be with Millie and Hugh and I pray that large numbers of the lost in India would believe and turn to the Lord.” 

Application

I will pray this prayer everyday while Hugh and Millie Roberts are in India. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray that the power of the Lord be with Millie and Hugh and I pray that large numbers of the lost in India would believe and turn to the Lord. I pray for the other team members that are with them that they have good success. Protect them from the Evil One, but more important I pray that You use them to further Your Kingdom in that dark place that desperately needs You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: