Sunday, September 30, 2012

And You Will Perish, Too, Unless You Repent Of Your Sins And Turn To God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Zechariah 7; Zechariah 8; Zechariah 9; Luke 13

And You Will Perish,

Too,

Unless You Repent Of Your Sins And Turn To God.

Scripture

Luke 13

… And you will perish, too, unless you repent of your sins and turn to God.

Observation

Maybe you think that you are too bad to get into Heaven or maybe you think you are good enough to get into Heaven neither one of those thoughts are correct! 

Good people don’t go to Heaven and bad people don’t go to Heaven - only forgiven people go to Heaven. Jesus says, “and you will perish too, unless you repent of your sins and turn to God.
Most people that I talk to these days about their spiritual condition believe that they are good enough to slip into Heaven. Maybe you are one of those folks! 

If you were at Heaven’s gate and God asked you, “why should I let you into my Heaven?” What would you say”? 

Jesus gives us the answer to that question in John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”

The Bible says that salvation/Heaven is a free gift. “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23

And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. So whoever has God's Son has life; whoever does not have his Son does not have life. I write this to you who believe in the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life. 1 John 5:12-13 

Those who have repented and surrendered his/her life to Jesus have eternal life?

Application

I will share this Good News to everyone I can. How about you? 

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, the people around me are just like me except that many of them don’t know Jesus. We are all sinners. Thank You that someone shared with me that Jesus died in my place so that I could have a relationship with You. Thank You for saving me and giving me Eternal Life. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: