Sunday, September 09, 2012

The Day Of The LORD Is Coming Soon!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Lamentations 1; Lamentations 2; Obadiah 1; Revelation 14

The Day Of The LORD

Is Coming 

Soon!

Scripture

Obadiah 1


15 “The Day of the LORD is coming soon
    to all the nations…” 

Observation

When I read this verse I thought that I was reading in Revelation, but then I realized that I was still reading in the Old Testament. 

I will echo what Obadiah said in Obadiah 1:15a, “The Day of the LORD is coming soon.” When will He come? I don’t know but I know that He will come soon!

The bigger question is, “Are you and I ready for His Second Coming?” I don’t know about you, but I say, “Come Lord Jesus. Come!”

Kathy and I joke about who is going to go to Heaven first. I have told her over and over that she better not go first because I don’t do well without her! It would be really great if Jesus returns before either one of us die then neither one of us would have to experience that separation! 

But …God is Sovereign and we are ready for whatever He would like to do in our lives. How about you?


Application

My application is to say, “Come Lord Jesus! Come!”

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am ready for Jesus to come back. Tomorrow or even tonight would be just fine with me. Come Lord Jesus. Come!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: