Friday, September 28, 2012

“…But Even More Blessed Are All Who Hear The Word Of God And Put It Into Practice”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Zechariah 1; Zechariah 2; Zechariah 3; Luke 11

“…But Even More Blessed

Are All Who Hear

The Word Of God And Put It Into Practice”

Scripture

Luke 11

28 Jesus replied, “But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice.”

Observation

I read recently in a Baptist Newspaper article that in evangelical churches today in the United States that 81% of the people of those that attend do not read their Bibles everyday. Are you part of that 81% that neglect God’s Word and if your answer to that question is “yes”, are you happy about that? Would you like to be one of the 19% that read his/her Bible everyday? 

Why not make a commitment to read God’s Word everyday starting today!

It is impossible to receive all of the Blessings that God wants to give you if you are not in His Word everyday! Why would I say that? Well it is impossible to put into practice the Word of God if you aren’t in it and if you aren’t hearing from God on a daily basis from His word. There is no way He can’t bless you the way He wants to. I didn’t say that … God did!

I am so proud of my wife because she spends a lot of time in God’s Word everyday!
Can your spouse say the same thing about you? I hope so! 

 Application

I will put into practice what I hear from God’s Word today! How about you?  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me pay attention to what I read in Your Word and help me put what I read into practice. Help me be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only! Thank You for Your Word. Thank You for the promises! Thank You for blessing my family and me so much!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: