Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Lord God Says: By My Life, I Swear That I Don’t Enjoy Seeing People Die – Not Even Evil People! I Don’t Want Them To Die. I Want Them To Come Back To Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 33; Ezekiel 34; Ezekiel 35; Revelation 18

The Lord God Says: By My Life, I Swear That I Don’t Enjoy Seeing People Die –

Not Even Evil People! I Don’t Want Them To Die. 

I Want Them To Come Back To Me.

Scripture

Ezekiel 33

11 …‘The Lord God says: By my life, I swear that I don’t enjoy seeing people die—not even evil people! I don’t want them to die. I want them to come back to me. I want them to change their lives so that they can really live.

Observation

Here we see the heart of God! He doesn’t want any to perish. He wants everyone to come to repentance! God wants people to change their lives so that they can really live.
Most people are not living and experiencing the life that God intended for them to live. 

Only when we have a right relationship with God can we enjoy life the way God intended. 

Jesus said, “… I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of.” John 10:10 (message)

Maybe you have drifted far away from God and you know that now is the time to come back. Why not make a decision right now to be back in church this Sunday! It is a great first step in the direction that God wants for your life. He is not going to give up on you and me!

Application

I will encourage as many people as I can to be in church this Sunday! 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me make the phone calls to people that need to be encouraged to be back in church this Sunday. Give me Your heart for them. It is my desire too that they change and turn towards You so that they can really live!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: